Audi S4 B5 mj. 2000, RNS-E, FIS

Alles über Multimedia, Carhifi, Soundsysteme, Meßtechnik, Leistungsmessungen usw.
Antworten [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
janhe
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Audi S4 B5 mj. 2000, RNS-E, FIS

Beitrag von janhe » Mittwoch 6. Februar 2013, 08:18

Hello and first of all sorry that I write in english and I hope you don't mind. :-?

My problem with RNS-E is exactly like described in this topic:

Klick

I have the Cangate and I've tried every possible coding, but I just can't get the the upper part of FIS to show radio stations nor MP3's. I also get the BT connected when I start the car.

Has somebody found a solution to fix this little, but annoying problem? :) I believe that this isn't an issue on RS4 or the late style S4 that has the new style "S4" emblem on the instrument cluster. Otherwise I would just try to find the later style S4 kombiinstrument, but they're so hard to find. :(

All help would be appreciated.

Vielen dank!

fendent
Audi RS2 Fahrer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Beitrag von fendent » Freitag 8. Februar 2013, 14:47

I think you need to program STG 17 which is the instrument cluster. I don't have a B5 but had to reprogram that in my 8Z (Audi A2) If you use VAG COM the coding options pop up and you can calculate the correct number for your car.

janhe

Beitrag von janhe » Samstag 9. Februar 2013, 09:17

Hello and thanks for the reply!

As I said, I have tried every coding possible and nothing has worked. I think it's somehow related to software of the kombiinstrument. You can find the software number on the sticker on the kombiinstrument. It says something like VersNr: Dxx. Does anybody here have a RNS-E on a B5 S4 and have the DIS upper part working? You may write in german also and I try to understand. :)

Antworten

Zurück zu „rs246.de Multimediabereich / Meßtechnik“